A personalized Pet Portrait is a custom-made piece of art created from a photo provided by you, either as fancy artwork for your home or as a remarkable gift capturing memorable moments.
The artwork is based on the photo you sent to us.
As this is a digital download, frames, and canvas on preview photos are for illustration purposes only, and no physical product will be delivered.
- Add a photo of your pet. Please look at the options to add a pet name or any additional text you would like. Check the photo specifications guidance below to achieve the best result.
- We will make your portrait for you and send a preview within 1-3 days. You can tell me if you are happy with the artwork or like any amendments made, free of charge!
- Once you are happy with the artwork, it will be sent to you via email within one business day.
PHOTO SPECIFICATION GUIDELINE
- The photo provided by you has the main impact on the quality of the art better the photo, the better the final product.
- The photo doesn't have to be taken by a professional camera; a mobile phone camera will do just fine.
- Please make sure the photo is of High Resolution (2000x2000 pixels - 4MP or more)
- The photo has to be Focused to capture all the details of your pet.
- Please ensure your pet is in front of the photo or at least the part you want on the portrait.
- For the best result, the less busy the background, the better, especially in capturing the fur/hair.
- We cannot change perspective!.
Please check the listing photos for guidance.
You will NOT receive a physical portrait in the post when you agree upon the artwork. We will send you the high-resolution JPEG file you can print at home or in a shop within one business day.
As stated in FAQ, This is digitally-mastered artwork, not hand-painted or hand-drawn. I do not use actual paint/pencils. We use a stylus and tablet to create your artwork.
We will do our best to erase background houses and other items in the photo that may deter the artwork's final quality.